Broken Man

Wisdom is taken, but more often forsaken....

Tell me where those tears come from, ur pleasure or pain? No doubt im the sour fukin latte in ur mouth but dammit if i dont taste good goin down. Truth, maybe a few stones... but truth nonetheless, I walk ur tightrope and no doubt the freedom it buys u is no less my prison but fuck me if I dont love u for it...
I got ur number, know ur face I have my aces and wildcards in their place. Dont underestimate a man who can love who can hate and who surely can disassemble you. i mean, make u lose ur way.

Give me a chance to come back down to Earth for a minute......

do you suppose that a broken heart is only a frame of mind? I think its got its possibilities... hang me for a while, see if i dont blend in with the scope of ur lovely vision just dont put me on that fuckin shelf k? God knows I don't sit well for too long dwelling on the past, even tho the past has a pain and morbid silence that loves to hate me..... Take counsel of your flight, not of your love

I walk knowing my days are different, and maybe for a minute, in this driven snow I can feel the cold, I can feel the burn...... Heaven gates... hells flames.... not sure if I'm standing behind or beyond... what i do know is that sure, I miss the man I used to be, he trusted people, he trusted her... it had its benefits for survival at one time before it eventually blew up in my fuckin chest...
but no doubt I wouldn't trade the fucker i am now, and neither would you..... To know me you must close one eye, to love me you must close both

I don't mind going from my soul to my heart to my carnal afflictions to reveal a little at a time... but trust me, your job is not to change me. Your job is to know I have room to grow. Of course, I am a reasonable man and nothing I do doesn't come without timing... timing turns me on fuckyes it doo.... But make no mistake about my oddity to observe more than you do, for this is my watch, friend... and when i make my move, I make my move as if God was going to show up, and gamble everything away, as if he never did, u see......... Never mistake knowledge for wisdom. One helps you make a living; the other helps you make a life

I will always be a marine. I will die my last death a marine, here or there... for there's just no other wayu see.... my knowledge has made my living and my wisdom has shown me my life, my last death.... And I know that is probably against what some believe to be the good shit.. But again.. I remind you, the Earth you've lived and laughed on, is my Earth too....of course that felt good darlin


DSM

No comments:

Post a Comment