practice makes perfect - i stood on a mountain that crumbled from beneath my feet. gravitating expectations and grounding more than my hope, more than my faith, more than my mind and more than the meaning i thought was behind my name... these days i practice more ways of listening with my soul and u speak in ways that do not employ the organized assembly to understand what broke ur heart, just the patience to enjoy the fall.

honesty is the best policy - and if i ever gave u the wrong impression of me, my shallow apologies to u. we all want peace. but we find the eery harmony calling in the broken records hanging inside this house offering wishing wells and rolling dice, so what the fuck are u asking for... and the revolving door of loyalty is running 24 hrs a day. so forgive me for not dividing my heart, i had only one, before she stole it.

u can't please everybody - without regards for diplomacy i give u the truth. i hold myself responsible for making sure i do just fuckin fine. and my own convictions are safely kept where heaven houses an angel with broken wings. but heaven doesn't hold a candle to where i left ur misery behind. u see. if u ever crossed me it was not becuz i lacked the judgement to foretell... if i gave u a chance its cuz i liked u, even if i knew u would take it, fuck urself, like blowin life here on earth straight to hell. u see i always had mine, i was here to help u find urs.

the best things in life are free - not true. salvation is the only thing that is absolutely free. so dont patronize me with words that i can't distinguish between love and deceit. and the heart on my sleeve won't try and turn ur nickle into a dime. yes, lover yes friend. an eye for an eye. hand for a hand. u give me the sun, i'll give u the sky. DSM

No comments:

Post a Comment