King's Ballad

She called out with her careless tongue, threw her hands above her jaded eyes as her broken smile fell beneath her and she cried for a ten.... in the kiss drawn from her naked lips, laid his burden, un-placed carefully upon her ring.... touched by her skin, and disguised as a King....

constellations reflecting, she placed her breath above the house.... mad stars flew over his head, he waited for a two, but got nothing instead.... where angels wait for the world to see, he bet all that he had and gave up his three......................

feel free to take what u think i have left.... instincts, blood, little bit of me goes a long way.... and a thousand more lives im gonna live by the end of this sentence.... just a man with a deck cards, i can outdraw ur aces in captivity... but meet me where the color accents of ur soul bleed into the black and white canvas of my mine and i'll show u how a beggar outlives his King... i've got no regrets, what ive lost, what ive gained is all and nothing strewn across the table of the frontline of my life, where my battles are no more won than they are lost, no more about the prize it is about the cost.... Here Here! i command u to forgive me *skip* ......... no, maybe i beg u

Paste ur hand-printed definitions on my wall as i fold my cards in front of u... im all about everything, all about nothing, truest ways of a broken kind im running... letting footprints on the ground lead as i move u frontwards, backwards, can u feel me from behind? yes im coming Queen of hearts, im coming, keep going..... fuck u blowin my mind.

Take somewhere beyond me, listen to the visions of a river gone un-dry.... behind that door u standing against, im all but fading, all but letting this crazy sand take me into the forever of a war gone lost.... hallways and cellars, windows without blinds... ive checked on all clocks, and i've un-set the times.... lookin for the man i used to be, but tryin to find the man i want to become... in this full house i wander infinite ranges of a life long gone, a life un-lived and a life on trade, but i'd risk it all with two twos if ive already paid

check u out, almost convinced me to play loose..... swinging atop this ball, above me im feeling an angel un-there... un-where? everywhere. dancing away from the song with no words, taking my thoughts and leaving the door open..... sometimes my blood runs cold and im left standing with no will to apologize, but the tears she paints and the smile she deconstructs has im sorry written all over my face..... and i am back where i started, at her feet.... my burden, un-placed carefully upon her ring... touched by her skin, and disguised as a King.

DSM

No comments:

Post a Comment