No Last Names, only Everlasting Life I see...

I wonder if God has a last name.
Don't laugh.

I have a last name you probably have possess one too. Of course we need that bitch stamp in order to bar-code the little life we call ours, right? Ahh the identity scale... what a fuckin assembly line. How foolish could I have been to try and suggest that God's last name could've been anything remotely identifyable to the naked eye, to the naked heart and to the naked spirit.

Its intriguing to realize that some curiosities in life can be explored to the fullest extent of man's capabilities and yet, no one discovery is made one lifetime. Perhaps I've only surfaced with answers He wanted me to have, and never own... and never have I been more settled with that, but I still wonder. Scratch the surface a little as I laugh a little thinking you give a shit to know but...

My quest to un-cover a last name for God began as an alter-boy inside a Catholic mission and resulted in my major in Theology, somewhere in between trying to keep my eyes open and trying to count down the days of rotation in a war he never foretold me about , I realized that where I see God's name I see smoke, but the Heavens even the highest Heavens cannot contain God therefore, I am not disappointed in myself, as it is hardly surprising no human brain has the capacity to fully comprehend him, let alone find a last name to accompany his first, I have learned... yeap thats what I learned.

When it comes to an identity I could spell out, I suppose my conclusion is that Jesus was God's way of spelling himself out.. a last name no, more of an everlasting demonstration of who he is and just who is above all, above all I say... more than a name, his trinity is a seal. Of course some will challenge this to be as truthful as tangible proof, show me a man who can part three ways and remain authentic and I'll show you a man who still has no name to bargain with... Afterall, one of most common identifyable traits of sinners is free will, and God's assurance that we are capable and free to believe a lie if we so fuckin want to, and Satan's ability to twist the truth just enough to make you doubt the obvious....

My name is Damien and I have a last name and I wonder if God has a last name....

No comments:

Post a Comment