Quick Its Sand

Queen of Hearts.... this gambler got an ace to give to u. C'mon lets go to town... close both ur eyes I got an empire built for you, a place you helped me build on top of the world u see... na wouldn't say it was hard, just enough stairs to keep u busy, enough doors for you to lock on me, and plenty of lost expression to keep ur heart beatin like its time to run...Scattered is no word for the wise, but rather... the self-controlled. Your sand was just too hard to pass thru, u see... so I thought of a place, a place like me.... Your shimmery grains at the edge of my hand, waiting for no more than a surface... absolution with no fuckin care in the world... good god why me.....ya lover i hear you... why NOT me.

Make ANY mention of the lovely cost u require and I announce a thief, a lovely thief i say... For my reckless aces- a plenty, but this draw isn't cheap u see? I got only one Queen of Hearts, my Queen and a three....

Should I have never caught you against my door? Waiting to hear the words,'hey, understand'... you made one drop in this bucket know that shouldering mistakes is more often a self-inflicted habit, triggered to the head.... you filled the hole in my hand, i broke ur fall in a moment, for a moment in sand... Let the sun shine down, let the time unchain... blowin secrets in my mouth, waving smiles in this face... here the emporer has no name... only his addiction, down Farfella's Lane.

Nostalgia in the Strings... I can steal u a song, and I can make u ramble on... But I'd rather build on for u...with the sharp pieces.... of a broken man... feel my beat? its moving in that direction, beneath ur tide, im moving my feet.. moving my feet...not too close - don't get too close, I pray.... walk away from one memory... 'fore u walk this way........ listen to my levy break listen to my words i said... im running im running... Here, have my last breath
Long lived my Cards, my cards of Death

You love the sounds of the night, you break glass from above but hang stars underneath....Yes all in all,I wrote on ur wall and my waters rised for Monster's Ball.... Forgive the simplicity, no Queen of Diamonds would understand, this empire i build you Queen of Hearts.. dealt by one man... and made with ur sand........ **skip**


ONE...... the permanent heart on this scar doesn't require a casual greeting, just know ur love all interrupted is all that makes it bleed out one more time, everytime...this empire of your sand and my water,my blood and ur sugar....how it is that the strings to your pain and the cards of my shame make all dead dreams come alive, I will never know,lover...Or how the shades of your chaos and the soundtrack to my escape force hallways to disappear and burning doors to open here... I will... never know. ... yea plenty of wrong questions i slam down every day... but only one wrong answer makes the grade in this up-side inside-out downazzz kingdom in ur sky. With One Legend. One Line. One Man. One Time.


NATION.... As you know I've gambled all but seven sins away....one life, in my deck of un-principled ambitions I have only my humanity, and your wings in my pocket. Even the shirt on my back belongs to you, my America. But in this place I built for you, you can trace as many hearts on my hand as you want,draw your lines and watch my water from beneath the waves I cause... the sun in ur night all the winter in your fall this soldier knows, he knows when u call.......


UNDER....let me show u to ur silence for a minute.... there's no sweeter place in this empire i hear these days than that of your secret Fault, where i kissed you for the very first time, knowing i couldn't keep u, but i kept u...commanding the undertone of your clarity,stamping the scarlet letter about one man upon the back of your neck...rewinding all that this future, and replaying all that is past. Queen of Hearts here's ur shotgun blast.... now its ur turn to die one more time... for me.


GOD....**hits_cig** .......Heavily weigh on me....here im only the pawn, the Rest... your dimentional cause..... cause for living cause for death but no less short of one last breath. Here's a gambler who's seen the devil,in all places of all faces... relying on me to twist the table yea undo the time...all in name of God u see...in this empire take nothing from the terrors at night, for the devil that gift-wraps ur terror is the same devil that terrorizes me, u see.... just travels a different state of mind is all. Shhhh... we're sinkin.


OVERBOARD....its not in the way i move you, lover. its the way u move when ur in front of me. yeeeaa lets talk about that, have a seat on me.....no keep ur cards where i can see em, remove everything but ur taste... those stilettos, yes...ur real life's just started u see, and this keeper is all sand all water..... lets make some walls come crashing down take my hands off your cold sweat, turn to sugar in ma hands.... who said u couldnt be put back together. I can put anything back together, make whole new tones of ur broken glass...ur sandy beach approached me, your un-civilized Sea.... and one force at a time, i take what's urs tonight...and mark inside you, that which glistens in ur eyes tomorrow.


WITH LIBERTY.....some things are just meant to stay well enough alone.... so why the hell don't I just leave u here all alone.. becausethis empire was meant to be, u see.... its called...'mutual regret...'... yes i paid attention to the small details in this craft i give to u... cuz decision-making is no less a good mind fuck than the effects that can come with em..... so as not to let my water run dry your little sand-empire is ma hand to you with all ma heart rambling somewhere inside...but PROPERTY OF MY DECISION.... my suspicous mind,my breathing soul, all the trap doors u could ask for darlin..... freely from one broken man...


AND JUSTICE.....i've said it before and dammit if my sorry ass don't say it again.... I don't seek forgiveness these days more than I seek redemption.....and rightfully so, sometimes there's just not enough forgivness to strongly argue ur case in life... maybe forgiveness is too much to ask in some rooms of the nation u stand in... u open ur hand as u accept this fucka the way i am, as this is the same composer that accepts u the way u are........ and loves you like the way u love me...The Safe....There is no greater revenge than the justice of revenge. So let me play in the back of ur mind as u take my world and cover it in sepia and call it ur little castle in my water, my Queen of Hearts.... and I will loyally stand outside ur gate, bringin home ur every tomorrow. What's sinkin....


FOR ALL.....Fuck the have-nots by giving it all u do got.... on top of the world u see this empire we built, my everything?? My nothing??? Its all in the way these cards fan across ur canvas... enough space between our worlds and no room to breathe... fuckyes u know what u doin.... hangman in your fingers, devil-dog laying on ur chest, waiting to hear which walls are going to crumble first....see the world from atop, just don't turn this place up-side down, for there's a ring to it all, in one truthseeker's name... somewhere in time... elements of this wild blood in a very quick sand, just not quick enough...

a soldier in flaw I'm defending your minds... opposing offensives with cards of all kinds. underarmed and outnumbered is no reason to flee... likewise I'd stay here with my Queen and a three....

uʍop ǝpısdn ɥɔʇıq sıɥʇ uɹnʇ ʇ,uop zǝs ı ʇıɯɯɐp

NOW DETONATE...

No comments:

Post a Comment