7

Come on in, welcome to my heart.... you've been here before aint u? yea u look kinda familiar, I think I once sailed into ur sea by accident..... I took ur hand even though it wasn't mine...Greedy mutha aint i...

By all means, spill out of yourself, no cameras here... want me to replay ur sins? k, maybe later... I got mine, im pouring ur glass as you speak, i mean - as i listen.......

Marlie?? .................................. there we go inhale. fuckyes i like how u do that thang

Make ur mark, forget my path, im following you remember?

This? thats my Pride darlin... nah dont touch, its old... but not by accident that it leads my procession these days.. so ... umm... here's ur glass u like double-double? Addiction is my middle name I MEAN SAMUEL...............................................................................
of course i love you thats why ur sittin here, drink up, swallow fast. Go ahead stare into my eyes, i got my hand against ur hand show me sumfin show me a spade... you hear how the music drowns the echo in ur head?

That... that there is my Lust... the hotel bar of my crouded ways darlin... dont go in there just a bunch of smoke and mirrors y' know??
BRB

*hits_cig*............................ I see u found my Anger
Sorry, didnt mean to startle u... Yea it does look kinda like urs don't it? Here stand outside this wall, can you hear me in there? Some nights are better than others, yes... but i guess you already know that.ay dont step inside..... k well there u go...
Watch ur head there's demons above you, they don't welcome rays of hope, ' know? How's that goin down.... c'mon lets get out of here

Fuckyes lets have another, take a seat - now where u going???

Gluttony.................................. thats what that is, you know how i always tell u i chew up what i want in life and spit out the rest darlin.. Yes, im holding ur heart and yes, thats a bit more than one fuckin man can handle at times, let alone swallow whole so..... watch that broken glass inside ur eyes ur seeing things got it??? ok well... maybe I do love it, a little too much..... gimme more

Walk passed that door thats where i keep my jealous ways.. dont ever open it if ur here alone it tends to say a lot about this fucker when my back is turned; Heartfelt Envy, "Self-justification"... yes, did i just tell you that?? dammit shut that fuckin door and here's another glass drink up before ur symphony stops playin... come this way

Lets cut a corner here... u afraid of heights? I gotta a bridge u can cross but.. u gotta jump first darlin... jump for me..... nevermind

Ay u just lost ur fukin clothes was it meant to turn this way or did u just push the red button on ur wall.... fuckit take mine too it is hot in these narrow walls aint it.................................................

ur right its the cocktail.................. yes im here, have another truth for keeps, slip it under yer tongue **fuckyes**

So'umm.... yea thats a scar. yes that is too; well dont stare but yea i guess Sloth has its way of wearing me at all times darlin.... these dog tags do more than just jingle, they contain my un-principled ambitions/ withold my reasons and give way for your freedom, whatever freedom feels like under ur feet baby... and with it the dominating power to be just as reckless with me, ur high, ur hangover, double-cross me.... damn ur purty when ur thinking...

For tonight just ignore this one, my kills are calculated and besides I only wish to bring u peace, lover.... its the beast who took it from you that i wish to kill under my watch. Yea, them.

So ur starting to feel it aintchu? Hurry go hide, I'll find u im sure, i always do.. stepping on my glass, waving passed my moral inventory, making it easy on me to make it easy on u **cut**

Make ur noise have my seat, stay on my eyes and grab that sheet.... take me down -no take me up, then u can drown

Im not a poison, just controlled.... and my substance is everything familiar to ur own.. im just not a graceful creature like u are... in fact, im justa fuckin man, fuckeable but equally as forgiving, my everything... my nothing. So forgive me for not ever admitting I'm in love, but in front of you I have the seven deadly sins that convince my mind that i am not, no no... dont ask my heart it has no place in this bet, for it loses everytime in telling the truth...

*hits_cig*...............como m' duelen que no?

**hits_again**............. how it hurts dont it?

Nah don't turn away, ur wearing ur crown,yea might as well stick around.........................well i dunno, where'd u place ur bet? I'm sure thats where you'll find ur soul; tattered maybe, crying maybe, shattered no, but swallow baby... all in good time each one of us discovers it was stuck in ur throatthe whole fuckin time and fuck if it dont feelgood going down hahaaaa......

making you stir inside an empty glass... yes i said empty... but no less a part of me, a part of you, divided equally amongst our seven deadly sins, retaining my signs, throwing ur clues... leaving marks on my skin...pale tones beneath my blues

so u gettin sleepy and... hopefully u wont remember this trip u took... manage ur way out when u wake up, for now let the truth gravitate.....beneath ur skin, beyond my head... in ur blood...... again feel... feel where..........


feel where I should be dead.

DSM

No comments:

Post a Comment