Syncopation - (s ng k -p sh n) n. 1:.. Accent on an unexpected beat.

... that occurs when a normally weak beat is stressed, kinda like sugar in my blood




.................................... downbeat

Take me blood sugar.... Drop it.... blood sugar
quiet me and spin it the way u got me change the beat, change the course i dare u woman Take me there.... No reason necessary only the will, hold it against me... make it *cut* thats ur signature

You stole my blade, I stood aside and heard your
Blood scream as it died...... a thousand times like me, i see
Round 'n round n' round u go, crash and burn blood sugar its always like new life u see It only reflects what we all fear is all...

can we get an injection over here...................


Cream or sugar, ur masta plan is all the same inside this place u found me
Your gorgeous dolce, soundboard I take ur down beat on the easy, as this fucker listens with your eyes... dynamics, tragedies, theory, serenity..... *the Fine*


Keep it quiet on the Left we rise once again play it; humanity, instincts, warfare
((((rattle the fuckin cage)))) watch this - watch the way she does it, play life softly don't be in a damn hurry to bang ur symbol; QUIETly I SAID.... drown out, blood sugar i'm listening


Broken Glass u lay beneath and glisten above this heavy dry melody, a man with something - expose my counterfeit check my pulse....
Spin me to ur turn, within ur pen im fuckin bleeding over here........... *cutcutcut*


C'mon mizDj mix my dose make ur rise take ur fall above my flames in Monster's Ball im ur devil im ur soldier im ur angel yes ur lover.... pick a sound any sound
Major my undertones.... flatline these edges in ur spotlight,
watch my heart watch my blood its all I have, sugar


fret those strings i got hidden somewhere between *skip*... somewhere between **skip**.... somewhere **skip** .. .. .. .. that my heart beating ?? ??


Rhythm in the shadows, flow in the wild of my blood, sugar... spin it, dice it slander it make me run it keeps this heart strong; playback... my sountrack... hear my nothing, burn it into u deep anyway..cuz it holds everything.........Harmonize....comatize.... my blood sugar.... Serenade your silence and I will orchestrate its uprise no matter the weather inside ur shades of chaos................. Blood sugar

No comments:

Post a Comment